The Presbytery is now taking 2016/2017 Presbyterian calendar orders. The order forms are due by May 2nd. If you or church would like to place an order please fill out the order form and return it to the Presbytery office. Thank you.
Now Available Online.
Limited Scholarships Available
Deadline to submit application(s) is July 1st.
Camping and Conference Scholarship Funding Guidelines
- Participation of youth and/or youth’s family in a church in Central Nebraska Presbytery.
- The funding available for scholarships is not unlimited and applications are considered as they are received; therefore, timely submission is recommended.
- Scholarship awards will be made on a case-by-case basis; grants will not exceed 50% of event cost or $200 whichever is less.
- If for any reason the youth does not attend the event all scholarship dollars must be returned or if the total amount requested is not used all unused dollars shall be returned.
- All scholarships will be made payable to their home church.
- Scholarships are available for youth K-12th grades.
- Scholarship applications will not be received after the July 1st deadline.
Click here to download an application.
If you have questions, please contact the Youth Committee Chair, Dan Davis at [email protected]
Mediation Skills Training Institute for Church Leaders will be presented by the Lombard Mennonite Peace Center on May 23-27, 2016 at Calvin Crest Conference & Retreat Center, Fremont, Nebraska. A combination of lectures, discussion and guided practice in role plays, the training will look at the nature of conflict, guide participants in understanding their own style of response to conflict, and develop an understanding of mediation skills using Family Systems Theory and Church Conflict. The training is sponsored by the Quad Presbyterian Consortium.