Please complete the order form and return it to the presbytery office by no later than August 1st. Thank you.
2015 Camping and Conference Scholarships
Limited Scholarships Available
Deadline to submit application(s) is July 15th.
Camping and Conference Scholarship Funding Guidelines
- Participation of youth and/or youth’s family in a church in Central Nebraska Presbytery.
- The funding available for scholarships is not unlimited and applications are considered as they are received; therefore, timely submission is recommended.
- Scholarship awards will be made on a case-by-case basis; grants will not exceed 50% of event cost or $200 whichever is less.
- If for any reason the youth does not attend the event all scholarship dollars must be returned or if the total amount requested is not used all unused dollars shall be returned.
- All scholarships will be made payable to their home church.
- Scholarships are available for youth K-12th grades.
- Scholarship applications will not be received after the July 15th deadline.
You can download an application.
Please contact the Youth Committee Chair, Dan Davis at [email protected]
The Presbytery of Central Nebraska will be hosting a Boundaries and Ethics Workshop on Saturday, September 26th.
Leader: Diana Barber
Synod of Lakes and Prairies Leadership Development/Trainer
Cost: $15 per participant (Non-Refundable)
(This includes the cost of your materials and meal.)
Time: 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Place: First Presbyterian Church
4511 6th Avenue
Kearney, NE 68845
Who: This event has been designed for teaching elders and lay pastors. However, all are welcome to attend.
Registration Deadline is September 1st.
** Please contact the PCN office directly if you need hotel information.
When: Wednesday, September 23- Friday, September 25
Time: Starting 5 p.m. on Wednesday and concluding 1 p.m. on Friday
Where: Camp Comeca in Cozad
Cost: $80 (Includes 2 nights lodging, meals, supplies, and class events.)
Registration Deadline: August 1st
Who: This retreat is specifically designed for church administrative support staff within the Presbytery of Central Nebraska.
Why: This retreat will offer you spiritual refreshment, fellowship, fun, personal skills development, prayer, and time of quiet.