February 4, 2016
Heartland Shared Ministries will be celebrating the coming together of … READ MORE
January 7, 2016
Mediation Skills Training Institute for Church Leaders will be presented by … READ MORE
January 28, 2016
It is difficult for us to make a commitment in today’s world. We are so busy, but wait, can we make time to commit to God and our faith?The … READ MORE
- Tue 2/9/2016: Council Meeting
- Tue 2/9/2016: COM Mtg.
- Wed 2/10/2016: Ash Wednesday
- Mon 2/15/2016: PCN Office Closed to Observe Presidents' Day
- Tue 2/16/2016: CPM Mtg.
- Six candidates for PC(USA) Stated Clerk move forward - Korean February 5, 2016February 5, 2016 News Release Louisville 정서기 공천 위원장 Carol McDonald목사는 미국 장로교 총회 정서기가 되기 위해 요구되는 모든 문서들을 준비하여 완비된 지원서를 제출한 13명 중 6명에게 다음 단계의 과정으로 나아가도록 요청했다고 말했다. 그녀는 “13명의 훌륭한 사람들이 지원서를 냈으며, 그들의 경험들을 살펴볼 때 정말 믿기 힘들 정도로 놀라운 것들이었습니다. 우리는 그들 중 6명을 선정하여 대면 인터뷰에 […]
- Presbyterian Mission Agency Board concludes February 2016 business February 5, 2016Mission Work Plan, budget and General Assembly referrals top agenda February 5, 2016 Presbyterian News Service Gregg Brekke With reporting by Emily Enders Odom, Scott O’Neill and Paul Seebeck LOUISVILLE The February meeting of the Presbyterian Mission Agency Board concluded today, preparing the way for the construction of an operations plan that will guide the agency over […]Presbyterian News Service (Presbyterian Mission Agency)
- Six candidates for PC(USA) Stated Clerk move forward February 5, 2016February 5, 2016 News Release Louisville Six of the thirteen people who submitted complete applications to become Stated Clerk of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) have been asked to move to the next step in the process, said the Reverend Carol McDonald, moderator of the Stated Clerk Nomination Committee (SCNC). “Thirteen amazing people […]Stated Clerk Nomination Committee (Office of the General Assembly)